Duesenberg Imperial 2005 Red Burst
This guitar is in excellent condition and comes with the original Duesenberg hardcase. It also includes all the original case candy, including certificate of authenticity.
The Duesenberg Imperial throws open the door to a time when rock was still celebrated around the clock, a time when jazz cats were starting to grease their hair and think about finding new sounds.
This classic hollow body guitar with its deep sides and double f-holes is both a jazz and a rock'n'roll/rockabilly instrument. At the same time, however, it insists on exerting its own entirely unique character.
The greatly-appreciated Duesenberg pickup assembly with a Domino P90 and a Grand Vintage humbucker is here enhanced by our 'Mid-Shift' twang pot, which extends the range of our already impressive Duesenberg sound spectrum. Marking the end of an all too mellow, pre-fab jazz sound, the Imperial is assisted by a highly functional Deluxe Tremola here, with a lengthier bar.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: saturn-shape pearloid
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer (trans-orange), matching color (red-burst)
- Type: arch-top jazz guitar, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated flamed maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 9 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 3.68"
- Binding: cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: transparent
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 mid-shift, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector