Aristides 080s 2018 Battleworn Steel
The 080S made its debut at NAMM 2016. We are extremely proud to bring this instrument to our customers. Artists from all genres, that prefer all different numbers of strings, love it for its balanced feel, tone, and perfectionist build quality. As always, a one-piece Arium construction ensures the best possible durability, fret access, and tone. However this model is buttressed by a 26.5"-28" multiscale design, for the best tone, feel, and comfort across all strings possible. This model even includes our custom Aristides Instruments Bare Knuckle Pickups set stock, for the best tone possible for a modern player. Expand the possibilities of your playing with an 080S!
- Body and neck one piece construction, integrally layered with Arium
- Hardware colour: black
- Schaller straplock buttons
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail
- Tuners: Hipshot Griplock open gear locking tuners
- Fretboard: Richlite black
- Radius: Compound Radius 14'' - 19''
- Nut: Graphtec Black Tusq Custom
- Frets: 24 Jescar FW57110 Stainless Steel frets
- Neck profile: C-Shaped
- Scale: 26.5"-28"
- Pickups: Lundgren M8
- Controls: One master volume audio pot
- Electronic components: MEC Electronics