Mayones Regius Core Classic 7 Trans Purple
Mayones instruments are the perfect mixture of dedication, passion & professionalism. Highly experienced luthiers create, in collaboration with professional musicians, such as John Browne (Monuments) or Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation), perfect work-horses with a distinct elegance. With 35 years of tradition, Mayones has created extraordinary models like this Mayones Regius 7 Core Classic.
The Regius Core is an archtop variant of the Regius, Mayones' flagship model. It is a luxurious neck-through-body instrument, with superb stability and sustain and a very ergonomic double cutaway design. The carving of the arched top has more distinct contours than the slightly more rounded off looks of the Regius Core Classic.
- Upgraded 4A flame maple carved top, Trans Purple finish
- Upgraded Khaya mahogany body wings
- 11 Piece maple, mahogany, amazakoe, and wenge neck thru construction, ebony board
- Gloss finish on top, satin oiled/matte finish on back of body and neck
- Hipshot bridge and locking tuners
- 25.4" scale, 16" radius
- Bare Knuckle Nailbomb and Cold Sweat